Put Some Respect on My Name-I did well with these Ashawo player-CK Akunnor



 Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Put Some Respect on My Name-I did well with these Ashawo player-CK Akunnor
To: <geki610padi@post.wordpress.com>


Moments ago,CK Akunnor, a former player and coach of the Black Stars made an Ironic comments or remarks on his twitter handle.
Any losing the text from a writers point of view, CK intends to tell the world that he did well with a poorly resourced team. To be subjective, CK would have to explain further to the general public.
Was he happy for the lost? Is he trying to take back the job? What happens if he is reconstructed and he fails again? Why and what does he mean by using the the term 'Ashawo'
These and more are comments and remarks being shared by his followers. Read his exact text below:

" Is about time you guys should put respect on my name! I really did well with this Ashawo players."

Please confirm from the images below:


Comments